Knuckle Boom Lift 22.10 - The Tight Access Spider BoomWeighing only 3000kg this 22m spider boom is ideally suited for use on load sensitive surfaces
22m Reach Spider Boom For Hire
Excellent up-and-over reach with modern double knuckly technology, and adjustable fly-jib for extra manoeuverability.
Compact dimensions + light weight = transportability! The 2210 is available on a very strong tilt-bed trailer weighing in at under 4.5 tonnes.
The radio control feature allows all functions to be controlled from the basket (or another position). This includes driving, setting the stabiliser legs and operating the booms,making the 2210 exceptionally operator.
The 2210 has the unique ability to rotate 360 degrees even when the stabiliser legs are set in the narrow position
22-10 Spider Boom Features
- Lightweight and easily transportable.
- Expandable tracks for extra ground clearance and stability while travelling off-road, and yet extremely compact dimensions when retracted for very narrow access applications.
- Radio-controlled proportional and simultaneous controls of all functions, including booms.
- Articulated boom with fly-Jib for greater versatility.
- Hydraulic basket rotation 90+90 deg.
- Automatic outreach control system.
- Quickly removable basket for tight access.
- Dual power: Kubota Diesel and 240 volt motor.
- Protected pipelines inside the booms for excellent protection. Ideal for tree work.
- 240 volt and high pressure outlets at the baskets.
- Excellent up and over outreach.
Not Sure What Piece Of Equipment Is Right For Your Job?
If you’re unsure whether a spider lift is the right piece of equipment for your site, give us a call. Our skilled spider lift experts can come out to your site and suggest which lift will best suit your needs. Get the right lift on your job site